Pregunte a los Expertos Sobre

Vivir con el VIHVivir con el VIH

Preguntas RecientesPreguntas por CategoriaHaga una Pregunta

DR SANTANA JUST ONE MORE TIME{ HAVE MERCY} SIR,WILL NOT TROUBLE YOU AFTER THIS!

HI

DR SANTANA THNX FOR EVERY THING ,I APPRECIATE YOUR WORK AND THE LOVE YOU HAVE SHOWN TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SPANISH AND SPANISH.

IAM A DRUG ADDICT FROM INDIA, AND ON MAY 1 I USED A USED NEEDLE,ALTHOUGH I AM NOT SURE THAT I INDEED USE A USE NEEDLE,CAUSE I WAS ON HIG DRUGS AT THAT TIME. MY COLLEAGUE TOLD ME THAT HE TOO K THE NEW PACKET,AND THE NEEDLE HAD A NEEDLE CAP ON IT AND NO BLOOD ON THE TIP.BUT STILL EVEN IF I HAVE USED A USED NEEDLE,I DO NOT KNOW THE HIV STATUS OF THE PERSON.

THIS HAPPENED ON MAY 1,

TESTED THROUGH ELISA ON AUGUST 2,WHICH IS 93 DAYS AFTER MY EXPOSURE ON MAY 1,AND ON JULY 28 WHICH IS 88 DAYS,BOTH NEAGTIVE.AM I SAFE?

IS A TEST AT 6 MONTHS NECESSARY.

THANKYOU AND LOVE YOU

WOULD NEVER TROUBLE YOU AGAIN.

Respuesta del Dr. Santana

You dont have to retest yourself again.

Regresar
Doctor Santana...
Siguiente
reflexion y pregunta

Reciba un correo electrónico cuando este foro es actualizado, o con el RSS (en inglés)