|VIH Y ALCOHOL
Aug 18, 2003
UNA PREGUNTA DOCTOR: EL EXCESO DE ALCOHOL LA NOCHE ANTERIOR A LA PRUEBA PUEDE INFLUIR EN UN RESULTADO NEGATIVO?.
Response from Dr. Santana
necesito su opinion
AYER 2 AGOSTO 2003 RELACION SEXUAL CON PORTADOR VIH.
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- 4 Month After Unprotected Anal
- HIV Risk Touching Wet Condom Then Touching Cut Penis
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
- How Long Does An Hiv Positive Person Live?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.