|VIH Y ALCOHOL
Aug 18, 2003
UNA PREGUNTA DOCTOR: EL EXCESO DE ALCOHOL LA NOCHE ANTERIOR A LA PRUEBA PUEDE INFLUIR EN UN RESULTADO NEGATIVO?.
Respuesta del Dr. Santana
Reciba un correo electrónico cuando este foro es actualizado, o con el RSS (en inglés)
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Rare Std's
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.