|desde PR duda
Jun 25, 2003
hola Dr.Santana Me hize la prueba de sangre para VIH, aparecio el resultado non reactive, despues de 10 meses de no haber tenido una relaccion sexual, eso quiere decir que definitivamente estoy negativo al VIH?
Response from Dr. Santana
CAMBIO ZERIT POR COMBIVIR
Qu tan confiable es la prueba del ELISA
- Mutual Masturbation Scared To Death
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Tattoo
- Coated Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.