jorge...HIV AND NEEDLESTICK???????
May 15, 2003
JUST TESTED FOR HIV,THOUGHT THE NEEDLE WAS USED ONE,BUT THE DOC TOOK THE NEWPACKET OF SYRINGE INFRONT OF ME,ALTHOUGH I DID NOT SEE HIM ATTACHING THE NEEDLE TO THE SYRINGE......NO TRACE OF BLOOD ON THE NEEDLE..NOW WHAT
Respuesta del Dr. Santana
Dont understand your comment or question. I cant imagine your doctor not using fresh needles or syringes in his patient.
Reciba un correo electrónico cuando este foro es actualizado, o con el RSS (en inglés)
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Syphilis Itchy Rash
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.