|JORGE .............HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR
Apr 22, 2003
TESTED FOR CHLAMYDIA ANTIBODIES A YEAR AFTER MY EXPOSURE THROUGH EIA?NEGATIVE?SHOULD I RETEST AGAIN?PLZZZZZZZZZ ADVICE
Respuesta del Dr. Santana
Nothing to be worried.
Reciba un correo electrónico cuando este foro es actualizado, o con el RSS (en inglés)
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.