JORGE .............HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR
Apr 22, 2003
TESTED FOR CHLAMYDIA ANTIBODIES A YEAR AFTER MY EXPOSURE THROUGH EIA?NEGATIVE?SHOULD I RETEST AGAIN?PLZZZZZZZZZ ADVICE
Respuesta del Dr. Santana
Nothing to be worried.
Reciba un correo electrónico cuando este foro es actualizado, o con el RSS (en inglés)
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.