|JORGE .............HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR
Apr 22, 2003
TESTED FOR CHLAMYDIA ANTIBODIES A YEAR AFTER MY EXPOSURE THROUGH EIA?NEGATIVE?SHOULD I RETEST AGAIN?PLZZZZZZZZZ ADVICE
Respuesta del Dr. Santana
Nothing to be worried.
Reciba un correo electrónico cuando este foro es actualizado, o con el RSS (en inglés)
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Touching A Bloody Scab
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Blood In Urine After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.