Mar 19, 2003
HOLA, QUISIERA SABER SI CUALQUIER PRUEBA DE SANGRE SIRVE PARA DETERMINAR SI UNA PERSONA TIENE SIDA. es decir si una prueba de sangre por chequeo general puede determinar si uno tiene sida. gracias espero su ayuda
Response from Dr. Santana
ARS 7 semanas
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Pinch Needle Hiv Risk
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
- How Long Do People Live With Hiv Without Treatment?
- Black Women With Hiv From Down Low Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.