Mar 19, 2003
disculpe, quisiera saber si un prueba de sangre de esas que envian los medicos generales para chequeo general sirve para saber si una persona tiene sida, gracias
Response from Dr. Santana
Preocupado por mi pareja
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.