|espermocultivo - VIH????
Nov 27, 2002
En un examen de espermocultivo, se puede indicar la presencia del VIH???
Response from Dr. Santana
No. En un cultivo rutinario es casi imposible realizarlo.
DUDA EN PRUEBAS (GUATE)
dr, me preocupan estas inquietudes
- Risk Of Hiv From Fellatio
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.