Nov 7, 2002
Hola Doctor Santana.
Es verdad que el uso del doble condon (si no hay ruptura), garantiza en un alto porcentaje el no paso del VIH a la sangre??
Response from Dr. Santana
Esto es correcto.
sintomas de faringitis?
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- White Vinegar To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.