Oct 15, 2002
Es necesariamente la depresion un sintoma de infeccion por VIH? gracias por su tiempo
Response from Dr. Santana
Luego de conocido el diagnostico, si lo es en la gran mayoria de los pacientes.
Mexicana en apuros
por favor respondame
- How Does And A Woman With Hiv Infect A Man That Is Not Infected?
- How I Knew I Had Early Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Sex On Menstrual Cycle Cause Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Possibility Of Testing Negative For Hiv After 6 Months
- Potassium And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.