Aug 26, 2002
Doctor, solo quisiera saber que tan confiable es una prueba a las 10 semanas despues de relacion de riesgo, ya que en la primera a las 7 semanas salio resultado negativo.
Response from Dr. Santana
BIEN CONFIABLE .
Probabilidad HIV / Sexo Oral en una Mujer
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.