|ECUATORIANO CON SINTOMAS
Aug 20, 2002
DR. A LOS DOS MESES ME HICE UN WESTER BLOC (NEGATIVO) SIN EMBARGO SIENTO DOLORES EN LA INGLE, AXILAS Y ADEMAS TENGO UN GANCLIO INFLADO EN EL LADO QUE MI OIDO TIENE UNA MICOSIS. NO SIENTO ABULTAMIENTOS (A EXECCION DEL CUELLO) EN LA INGLE NI AXILAS , PERO SIENTO DOLOR INCLUSO EN LAS ARTIUCLACIONES. SON SINTOMAS DE TENER SIDA? PRO FAVOR RESPONDAME
Response from Dr. Santana
NO ,ABSOLUTAMENTE NO. VISITE SU MEDICO .
DR SANTANA GUIEME POR FAVOR
variantes del vih
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can You Get Std From Oral Sex?
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.