AIDS Cure

I`ve read your answers about the treatment for AIDS and I see that if the medicines are taken correctly, a person can live for even a decade... But do you think by the researches and what you know deeply, that man can soon find the cure for aids? I mean, can the person that has beame ill right now be optimist that in at least these ten years a kind of cure will be found? Or at least new medicines that can extend the life expect??? Thank you!

Response from Dr. Boyle

Yes, I think one can be very optimistic that within 10 years we will have a "cure" for AIDS. That "cure" may still require, however, that medications be taken to constantly suppress HIV.

Is this true
structured interrupted therapy