Trouble Swallowing Pills

I have difficulty taking pills since I was a child. Now, with HIV, I have a huge pill regimen, each day, but I am not supposed to crush many of them. A friend recommended a product called SwallowEasy, but my Doctor has not hear of it. Do you know somehting about it and can I use it?

Response from Dr. Boyle

You can find information about this product at I have not used it and I am not sure of the details surrounding its use. You should discuss this product with your doctor before using it to make sure that there are no potential drug interactions with the medications you are taking. Also, many of the antiretrovirals come in liquid formulations...have you considered these?

videx 2 hours after meal
Crixivan and Kidney Stones