videx 2 hours after meal
Jun 11, 2001
New Videx should be taken 2 hours afer and before a meal. But do you not think it would be better to take it first thing in the morning, for sometimes I feel 2 hours after meal I still have food around.., and how does a single cup of coffee maybe an hour later or previous affect treatment? Thank you
Response from Dr. Boyle
I understand your concern, but if you are taking Videx EC 2 hours before or after a meal you should not have a problem. If you feel more comfortable taking it in the morning, that is OK too and you should not eat for at least 1 hour after taking the Videx EC. Coffee, without cream or sugar, should not be a problem either.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.