waiting after DDI
Jun 11, 2001
I take DDI while still in bed between 6-7am, 3 tablets in water (morning only)...then wait at least 1 1/2hrs before taking my other meds... 4 Angenerase 1 Ritnovir 1 3TC evening dose the same except no DDI but take 1 Tenofovir.
Is the 1 1/2hr. wait in the morning enough time before taking the Ritnovir? Thank you
Response from Dr. Boyle
Yes, separating ddI from your other medications by 1 and 1/2 hours should be enough time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.