How long will I live??
Jun 1, 2001
I have been diagnosised as HIV+ one month ago. Should I get treatment now? I am now 29 and how long will I live on average if I do stick to medical treatment from my doctor?
Response from Dr. Boyle
It is very hard to say anything with the limited amount of information you provide, but if you follow your doctor's advice and religiously take any medications he/she prescribes, you should do well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- Burning Sensation In Toes And Palms
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
- Can You Think You Have Mono And Really Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.