Have you tried the enteric coated DDI, once a day

Has the new ebteric coated DDI, once a day been trialled in the States at all yet and ifso how have people found it, not due here till August at the earlist.

Response from Dr. Boyle

Enteric Coated ddI (Videx EC) has been approved for use in the US. The studies and my experience show Videx EC to be very well tolerated. Most of the side effects with the buffered form of Videx (the tablets or powder), were due to the buffering and that has been eliminated from Videx EC (the enteric coating protects it from the stomach acid). My patients love it and it's just one pill once a day (on an empty stomach), which can make HAART much simpler and better tolerated.

Switching meds
Combivir totally equivalent to AZT + 3TC?