May 2, 2001
Can anyone tell me about a Chinese Herb Formula used in Africa called "Mocrea" - no other informnation known to me other than the name.
Response from Dr. Boyle
I don't know much about this product, but there is some information available on the web. It is a natural herbal product produced by a chinese company. There have been some claims by people trying to sell it that it is a "cure" for HIV. There is absolutely no evidence to support that claim or that it is effective against HIV in any way at all. I would not waste my time or money on this product.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do You Get Infected With HIV When The Virus Enters Your Bloodstream?
- Can You Contract Hiv Through The Digestive System?
- Will Being On My Period Affect My Hiv Test?
- Why Havent Hiv Test Detected Antibodies In My Blood After One Year Of Testing?
- Do I Need To Take Testosterone?
- How Do You Cure Anal Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.