|reply to medication question posted 4/25
Apr 26, 2001
Doctor Boyle thank you for your response and I will show this too the people who self dose and I pray that they haven't done damage to themselves.thank you.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Please do so and try to convince them that changing doses without their doctor's advice is a very, very bad idea!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.