Dosing a National standard

Doctor Boyle; Why hasn't a National Standard been set up for treatment of HIV,it seems that every Doctor has there own interpretation of guidelines for treatment of HIV.In my case it almost cost me my life because i was been treated for NHL with diluted chemotherapy and had 4 reoccurences,now under a new Doctor,again no National Standard of care.We have them for MI's,CVA,Asthma why not for Hiv. Just wondering Thank you

Response from Dr. Boyle

There are national guidelines provided by the Department of Health and Human Services. You can find them at www.cdc.gov. Since they don't and can't cover all patient situations, there is a lot of flexibility for physician and patient choice.

structure treatment breaks
Time for STI ???