How long possibly???

I am curious about this if my cd4 count at diagnoses was 432 and my viral load was 75,000 + how long possibly could I have been infected with hiv....currently now on trizivir

It is not possible to tell from those blood tests how long you have been infected. If you had recently tested HIV seronegative then that narrrows the window. Also, if your viral load has been observed without treatment for a number of time points then some clues can be gained from that. For example if your initial viral load was 75,000 and then fell to 10,000 consistently (without treatment) then that would suggest a recent infection. Also, if you had some symptoms suggestive of primary infection and a high risk exposure in that time frame then that would support the possiblility that you were recently infected. KH

drug failure
swollen parotids