For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

swollen nodes, used condom

4 weeks ago I had protected vaginal sex with a high risk partner, after 2 weeks I had itching of the scrotum and inner legs, I now have swollen nodes on the inner thighs and armpits, no fever or rash or neck nodes nor tiredness. I didn't have swollen nodes until I discovered that they were a symptom. Could my problems be psycosymatic. Awaiting full test in 4 weeks and extremely worried. My consultant feels that it is highly unlikely that I am a high risk as I was using a condom, although there was vaginal fluid on the base of penis and the condom was very tight - abrasions? I washed immediately after. Many thanks

Very unlikely to be HIV from what you described. KH

neuropathic bowel
High Triglycerides meds/side effects