HIV AND HEP C

hello i have a question i have hep c and hiv and am currently taking meds for my hiv and depression my viral load is under 50 which they say is undetecteble and my tcell is low about 245.i have been having alot of problems getting to sleep and i have been having diharea and abdominal pains all the time could this be cause od my meds or what can you give me some feed back? why am i feeling so run down ?the meds i am on are viramune and combiver and zoloft for the depression please give me some advice.

Response from Dr. Boyle

Symptoms like you are describing are potential, but less common, side effects of the antiretrovirals you are on. It is possible you are experiencing some liver toxicity related to Viramune (nevirapine) - which hepatitis C may make more likely - or the nucleoside analogues, that you are suffering AZT-related anemia or that you are having problems with lactic acidosis. You should discuss these potential problems with your doctor and be throughly evaluated.

drug cocktails
Avascular Necrosis