Nov 15, 2001
What is Videx EC??
Response from Dr. Henry
Videx EC is a new formulation of an old drug (ddI). DDI has been a workhorse NRTI class drug that has demonstrated efficacy been has been difficult for many patients to take/tolerate (due to the antacid buffer required to maximize absorption). The new formulation- a capsule- is much better tolerated and is taken only once a day--very simple. Videx EC is breathing renewed life into a good drug. KH
Trizivir and health
Tenofovir and Bone Density Test
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.