Nov 15, 2001
What is Videx EC??
Response from Dr. Henry
Videx EC is a new formulation of an old drug (ddI). DDI has been a workhorse NRTI class drug that has demonstrated efficacy been has been difficult for many patients to take/tolerate (due to the antacid buffer required to maximize absorption). The new formulation- a capsule- is much better tolerated and is taken only once a day--very simple. Videx EC is breathing renewed life into a good drug. KH
Trizivir and health
Tenofovir and Bone Density Test
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.