interactions of new treatement

I've just started (1st day) for my first time one treatment composed of epivir,viramune and zerit. In order to adhere as well as possible to this treatment I would like to know if there is any potential dangerous interaction between these components and: Sunbathe,uva rays,alcohol,drugs (cocaine,ecstasy),anabolyc substances (like winstrol). Thanks in advance for your extremely helpful advice. ANTONIO

Not in general. Excessive alcohol use can increase the risk for liver or pancreas damage. Excessive use of alcohol, cocaine, and ecstasy can decrease the ability of patients to properly take their HIV meds. If you miss doses of your regimen (i.e. miss more than 1 dose/week) the chances are high that you will fail the regimen and the virus will become resistance to some of your medications. Thus, optimzing adherence is crucial to success. KH

Transfusion??
PLEASE HELP ON CLINICAL TRIAL!!!!