Where are you located

Dr. Boyle: I live in the NJ area. I need your help. Tested negative for hiv1/2 at 6 months. Been diagnosed with thrush, have oral sores, burning mouth syndrome and vaginal infections. Had a rna at 10 weeks, p24 antigen at 15 weeks, and dna at 17 weeks. With these symptons after 26 weeks I would like to come in to see you and dicuss this. Where are you located in NYC. Been to many doctors and just keep saying need to wait. Please help.

Response from Dr. Boyle

If all of those tests are negative, it is very, very unlikely that you have HIV. I would suggest that your doctors recheck you HIV testing, but if those tests are negative (as I expect), I'd suggest that they consider other diagnoses such as herpetic infections, Behcets syndrome or other conditions. Unfortunately, I only see HIV-infected patients at Cornell and so will not be able to help you. We have some excellent general internists, however, and if you would like a referral please let me know.

Problem?
Zanaflex