Oct 20, 2001
I had done treatments of collagen for this problem and it worked, for three months!! So, being so expensive is not a really a solution. Recently I have had three treatments of New Fill and the results are very good so far. I am told it could last for up to four years. Is that true?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have not seen any data regarding long-term results with Nu-Fill. The short term results are encouraging but Nu-Fill has not been used for the treatment of lipoatrophy for much more than 1-2 years so --no data! KH
Sustiva,Methadone & the mental ward.
Toe nails fongus
- Ear Infection Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.