Oct 20, 2001
I had done treatments of collagen for this problem and it worked, for three months!! So, being so expensive is not a really a solution. Recently I have had three treatments of New Fill and the results are very good so far. I am told it could last for up to four years. Is that true?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have not seen any data regarding long-term results with Nu-Fill. The short term results are encouraging but Nu-Fill has not been used for the treatment of lipoatrophy for much more than 1-2 years so --no data! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- White Genital Herpes Blisters
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.