Lypodystrophy

Can you explain to me the signs of lypodystrophy and what effects it has on the body.

Response from Dr. Boyle

This is an extremely broad question and I'd suggest that you read about lipodystrophy on this and other sites for a full explanantion. Briefly, lipodystrophy involves fat gain centrally and fat loss peripherally, with or without metabolic disturbances such as increase lipid (fats) and glucose (sugar) levels. This condition can be extremely disfiguring and the etiology of it has not been clearly established as yet.

dealing with excess bile
Can Nevirapine cause a loss in libido?