dealing with excess bile

I have found information in previous articles that state that green stools are caused by excess bile, but have not seen any advice for treatment of this problem. Why does this happen, and what can I do to remedy it?

Response from Dr. Boyle

This particular problem may be due to many things and "excess bile" is actually relatively low on the list. Included higher on the list are diet, medications, vitamin or mineral supplements and other factors which may be perfectly normal. I'd suggest that you see your doctor and discuss the problem with him or her and, if necessary, appropriate laboratory tests can be ordered to assess the problem.

HIV AND AIDS
Lypodystrophy