HIV AND AIDS
Oct 14, 2001
ARE HIV AND AIDS THE SAME THING?
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for patients or their docs to ask specific questions about side effects of treatment or symptoms related to AIDS. It is not a general information source about HIV/AIDS. I suggest you try some of the other sections of the body or the CDC website.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Hepatitis B And Hiv?
- What Does Hepatitis C Have To Do With A Urine Test?
- List Of Opportunistic Infections
- Marinol Appetite How Long To Take Effect
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Condom Burst Partner Has Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.