managing anxiety and nausea from 3 drug therapy

I was told that THC or pot when its not in pill form can help with these I don't know anything about it. I was wondering if you could tell me whats know about this and if it could help me with the anxiety and nausea and what if any side effects from this being combined with the drug cocktail. I am on viracept,epivir,and zerit. thank you very much michael

Response from Dr. Boyle

Some studies and patients have reported that marijuana helps with nausea and anxiety. It is not generally available, however, unless you live in certain parts of California. There are no known interactions of this drug and your antiretroviral regimen. There are many other effective treatments for nausea and anxiety, and you should discuss these with your doctor.

BB

Brian Boyle, M.D., J.D.

Changing Meds to Avoid PI Complications -- 2nd Opinion please
Anal Warts an concern