Oct 9, 2001
What type of doctor would do the type of procedures you described in you answer to the previous question on Parodit glands. I have had this condition for at least three years. I have had two plastic surgeons tell me ,last year,there was nothing that could be done. I have used both of these docs for lipodystophy, are they right?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Plastic and general surgeons can do the procedure. Ask you doctor for a referral if the diagnosis of lymphoepithelial cysts has been confirmed since there a number of other conditions that can appear similar.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.