Parodit Glands

What type of doctor would do the type of procedures you described in you answer to the previous question on Parodit glands. I have had this condition for at least three years. I have had two plastic surgeons tell me ,last year,there was nothing that could be done. I have used both of these docs for lipodystophy, are they right?

Response from Dr. Boyle

Plastic and general surgeons can do the procedure. Ask you doctor for a referral if the diagnosis of lymphoepithelial cysts has been confirmed since there a number of other conditions that can appear similar.

Acclimating to New Cocktail
drug cocktails