The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Managing Side Effects of HIV TreatmentManaging Side Effects of HIV Treatment
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Parodit Glands
Oct 9, 2001

What type of doctor would do the type of procedures you described in you answer to the previous question on Parodit glands. I have had this condition for at least three years. I have had two plastic surgeons tell me ,last year,there was nothing that could be done. I have used both of these docs for lipodystophy, are they right?

Response from Dr. Boyle

Plastic and general surgeons can do the procedure. Ask you doctor for a referral if the diagnosis of lymphoepithelial cysts has been confirmed since there a number of other conditions that can appear similar.

Acclimating to New Cocktail
drug cocktails

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint