|Switch Epivir to? (part 2)
Sep 8, 2000
Thanks for you response. However, I am already taking abacavir (Ziagen) and ddI has to be taken on an empty stomach. My current regiment includes Viracept which has to be taken with food. Any other recommendations?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I assume that you have checked your testosterone levels. Ziagen, ddI, and Viracept alone could be a reasonable regimen if you are now doing well (and drop the 3TC and see what happens). I can't remember whether you have taken D4T but that is another option (d4T, Ziagen and Viracept all BID with food OK). KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does The Risk Of Contracting Hepatitis C Increase With Multiple Sex Partners?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
- When You Test Positive For Hpv What Does That Mean?
- What Std Is Easier To Treat Herpes Or Gonorrhea?
- What Prevention And Control Strategy Can Be Used Avoid The Transmission Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.