Mastocytosis and HIV
Sep 11, 2000
I am a general practitioner treating 350 people living with HIV. My newest patient gives a history of mastocytosis. How to refer him to an expert that treats both HIV and mastocytosis? Please e-mail me privately as I don't think that this question has universal appeal. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
The overlap between those two diseases is limited so there is no doc with a large experience with both that I know of. A clinical immunologist or dermatologist with HIV interest may be a good place to start. KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.