|Prilosec Side Effects
Sep 14, 2000
In a relatively healthy 38 year old male, is there any risk of serious side effects from a 4 week course of Prilosec?
Response from Dr. Henry
A one month course of Prilosec in the setting of HIV and its treatment is usually well tolerated with a low risk for serious side effects. KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
wellbutrin and heavy marijuana user
Side Effects of Celexa
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.