|Prilosec Side Effects
Sep 14, 2000
In a relatively healthy 38 year old male, is there any risk of serious side effects from a 4 week course of Prilosec?
| Response from Dr. Henry
A one month course of Prilosec in the setting of HIV and its treatment is usually well tolerated with a low risk for serious side effects. KH
Keith Henry, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
- Pathophysiology Of Trichomoniasis
- Syphilis Treatment Before Penicillin
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.