How Much Viagra?

My doctor just recently prescribed Viagra (50mg.) for me to assist in maintaining an erection which I have had difficulty doing. I was diagnosed with full-blown AIDS in 1995 and have been on several types of medications since then. My T cells are around 225 and the viral load is up to 85 after being undetectable.

The doctor suggested I split the tablet in two, in order to offset the cost; but taking that amount produced no noticeable results. I then tried the full dosage and still nothing. Do you think I should ask for the 100 mg. dosage? What could be causing it not to work at all? I am able to get an erection, just not sustain it for long.

Response from Dr. Boyle

What HIV meds are you taking? What is your testosterone level (total and free)? Keith Henry, M.D.

intermittent loss of hearing with left right eye movement
numbness of hand