Oct 5, 2001
In response to the PLA question. PLA is polyactic acid, component of New-Fill. I have had my treatments in Miami but also Dr in Chicago and New York now doing them. I was given name of the Miami DR by contacting the pharmaceutical company in France, New-fill.com. Daair in New York will also have great info as they are now importing drug too. Thanks for this great site to share and learn. Thom
| Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for the information. The newest addition of Positive Aware has a good article on Nu-Fill as well (available from the Test Positive Aware Newark in Chicago). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Massage?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Sharing A Shower Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Sharing A Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.