Over counter control for gas

I take Cixivan Stavudine, Epivir & Norvir after 7 am & pm meal. What, if any, is the best over the counter remedy for The terrible Flatulence I sometimes have. I tried an Rx Enzime for relief and it made it worse. Also what is best Rx for flatulence associated w/my regimen. THANKS.

No easy answer. You might want to check to see if there is an element of lactose intolerance involved (taking lactaid with meals). Sometimes improving gut transit my adding a bulking agent will help after several weeks (such as Fibercon tables or Metamucil). Some people benefit by medications containing simethicone (I have observed plus/minus results with that). No doubt some people are particularly sensitive to norvir and/or crixivan in the manner you are experiencing. If nothing works then one might consider switching the meds around to find a cocktail that is a better fit for you. KH

Ziagen toxicity versus other meds to replace Viracept
Milk thistle study show drug interaction .