Follow up Chills,Leg/Wrist pain

Thanks for the great answer. Something was brought to my attention about the rash on my penis and my aches in my legs. Could it be herpes. I'm having a hard time urinating it seems like my penis is closed and then pops open to let urine out and it burns. I have been check twice for bladder infection but neg. I'm having a hard time getting a hold of my doctor. Would it be wise to have a test done. if so what kind of test and what are the standard treatment for herpes. Note I have had herpes zoster several times are they related? Thanks again!!

I would recommend getting an evaluation for herpes and possibly other sexually transmitted diseases (assuming you have had sex in the last several months) such as for gonorrhea and chlamydia. KH

DENIED PAIN MEDICATION
Ziagen toxicity versus other meds to replace Viracept