Dizzy & Light headed

I'm currently on the cocktail, Indinavir sulf 333mg.( 3-3tx's, daily), Sulfamethhoxazole 800 / Trimeth 160mg (1 daily) Combivir Lamivudine 150mg/zidovudine 300mg, ( 1 - 2tx's daily ) Sustiva efavirenz 200mg ( 3 at bedtime ) Paxil 20mg ( 2 daily ) Fluconazole 200mg ( 2tx's daily ) Desipramine 25mg,( 4 at bedtime ) then I also take vitamin's A, B6,12, C , D, E. I am experiencing almost a constant dizzyness, light headedness, even when I am sitting down. I smoke a 1/2 pack a day, and also ride a bike 10mi. daily.. Did I have a chemical reaction? or any thought's on this matter ? I'm worried. I see my Dr. on the 25th of Sept.. Please Advise

Response from Dr. Boyle

There are many, many reasons for dizziness. In some cases it is due to medications, and you are on a lot of medications that can cause you to be be dizzy and light headed, but in other cases there is a medical reason (such as ear infections, neurologic problems, circulatory problems). The first step is to evaluate any medical reasons for dizziness. If that doesn't reveal a reason, consideration should be given to discontinuing some of your medications; however, since your regimen indicates advanced HIV, I would approach that very reluctantly if the current antiretroviral regimen is working. While your on plenty of pills already, there are some treatments for dizziness, and while the workup is in progress you might try one or more of these and see if they eliminate the problem or at least make it tolerable.

New hiv-meds, close to cure?
Peripheral Neuropathy?