RE: the incredible shrinking testicles

Dear Dr. Bartlett, I think you may have missed the point of the gentleman who wrote to you. I think he was saying that his small testicles were the RESULT of testosterone supplementation, and for that reason his new doctor stopped the testosterone. I too would like to ask -- how do you "plump them back up" in such a case?

Response from Dr. Bartlett

I interpreted his question also to say that he was feeling fatigued and that his libido had decreased, which made me worried that his body was not producing adequate testosterone after the shots were stopped. Tesosterone shots can lead to atrophy of the tesicles in some patients. Unfortunately I do not know of a way to increase the size of your testicles if they have atrophied.

the incredible shrinking testicles
TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT