the incredible shrinking testicles

Hello-

I am 28 years old and have been + since I was 21. About 3 years ago my Dr. put me on testosterone, 200mg (I think, I dont have it with me here at the time...it is one vial) every other week. Unfortunately I was laid off with the dot bomb but got a new job, with new insurance. My new insurance didnt cover my old Dr. and I had to get a new one. I just got a physical and my new Dr. is concerned because my testicles are "underdeveloped for my age" he knows about the testosterone. I have gone off the testosterone, for about 3 months and I had NO ENERGY. I dont want to do this again. Is there any other options, or any other way to "plump my testicles" up?

Response from Dr. Bartlett

Your symptoms of no energy and small testicles suggest to me that you are testosterone deficient. I think it is very important that you have a testosterone level checked to see if you need to resume treatment. Good luck!

B-hump removed, better...but
RE: the incredible shrinking testicles