help, does cleaning a razor with acohol work????????? l

Hello I know better my boyfriend is hIV postive and on meds. He used a razor in the shower a few hours a later I used it too to shave my legs being lazy I jsut pured achol over it. it's I guess I'm used to the thought of hiv and dealing with it . SOmetimes it's not as alarming as it sould be just a way of life so far.

The risk is very small after an exposure like that. It is recommended that razors and toothbrushes not be shared. Soaking in alcohol or bleach with vigorous brushing of the razor edge would afford some level of protection. Still-having separate razors is preferred.

KH

Am I worrying for nothing?
Neuropathy