Am I worrying for nothing?

I am now taking Kaletra, Videx, and Zerit, a couple of times I've noticed at night I'll wake up and my heart feels like it's beating fast, but it's not, when i feel my pulse on the side of my neck, i could feel a slight "pause" inbetween heartbeats. and my heart rate is alittle slower than usual, (i usually have a fast pulse) other than that I'm fine during the day, no shortness of breath, or pain... nothing, I'm an anxious person, I'm taking Buspar for anxiety. I just wanted to know if this could be from the medication, or stress, or hiv itself.

Response from Dr. Boyle

What you are experiencing is more than likely related to stress or anxiety, but you should discuss it with your doctor, have a thorough physical exam and laboratory evaluation and an electrocardiogram. Depending upon your prior medical history, a more thorough explanation and history of your current problem, and the results of the evaluation by your doctor, further testing may or may not be necessary. It is very unlikely that the problem is due to the antiretroviral regimen you are on.

bloating, gas versus liposystrophy
help, does cleaning a razor with acohol work????????? l