|Growth hormone studies
Aug 14, 2001
Do you know of any studies of lipidystrophy remedies, particularly of growth hormones, being done in Western Canada? Or any trials of new treatments that don't have this side effect?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
New treatments for lipodystrophy are actively being evaluated. One potential treatment is human growth hormone. I am not aware of clinical trials availability in western Canada, but I suggest that you call the office of Dr. Julio Montaner in Vancouver to get additional information. Good luck!
eye floaters - HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.