|Acute Infection Neuropathy?
Aug 11, 2001
25 days after a possible HIV exposure, I had an HIV antibody test and a RNA PCR ultrasensitive test done, both were negative. Since then I have noticed some tingling in my feet and calves and my rt forearm. Could this a form of acute infection?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Extremely unlikely. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.