Feeling depressed

A few years before I tested positive in 1995,I experenced some clinical depression and became anti social my dr. put me on Paxil,well I'm experence the same depression agian and I would like to know what would be a safe anti-depressent to take my combo is DDI-D4t-Sustiva.Paxil worked very well before so would not mind taking that agian.Thankyou for your help

Response from Dr. Bartlett

I am sorry that you are feeling depressed, and it is great that you are recognizing the early symptoms and asking for help. It is very common for persons living with HIV to have depression. The good news is that Sustiva and Paxil do not have a drug interaction, so you should be fine going back to this medication. Good luck!

Burning sensation in arms
Peppers/Onions/Spinach/Garlic