facial wasting

Hi, great web site. Just to let you know that a friend of mine had his own body fat put into his face- re facial wasting. His doctor says that its permanent. It looks absolutely wonderful. He said that there was no pain. They took the fat from his abdomen and put it into his cheeks. I dont know how long it will last; its a wait and see. The cost was 1400.00 cdn.

Michael

Response from Dr. Boyle

Unfortunately, that form of fat replacement is relatively expensive and generally does not last long. As a result, my group does not recommend that our patients with facial wasting have that procedure.

New-Fill and diabetic drugs/diabetics?problem
Nausea - Scared to throw up